Life & Health
Life Insurance Basics
Life insurance helps provide for your family’s economic well-being in the event of your death. This benefit is paid to your designated beneficiaries when you are no longer there to provide for them.
If you don’t currently have a life insurance policy, or it has been a while since you last reviewed your coverage, then now may be a good time to review your requirements. Some life changes that may trigger a review:
- You have a new child or grandchild in the family
- You were recently married or divorced
- You are providing assistance to a parent
- Your health or your spouse’s health has changed
- You are a new home owner
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
There are several different types of life insurance products available. Among them are term life insurance, whole life insurance and universal life policies. We are here to help you understand what the best fit is for you. Contact us today.
Health Insurance Basics
If you live in Massachusetts and either buy your own health insurance or are currently uninsured, we can help you understand what plans may be best for you. For example we can help you:
- Determine whether you may qualify for a credit to help you pay for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare)
- Compare the private health plans available to you.
- Understand how to use the Massachusetts Health Connector website to compare health and dental plans from the state’s leading insurers.
Open enrollment for individuals and families ended February 23, 2015, but there are still ways to get coverage if you qualify based on certain life or “qualifying events” or if you are applying for dental coverage. Contact us for details.
Life & Health Insurance Policies We Offer
- Personal or Business Life Insurance
- Individual or Group Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Annuities and Mutual Funds